Amazon.com will be glad to take your returns and refund your purchase but here is what you need to know according to Amazon.com website. So, you have received the wrong size sweater for Christmas this year? The shoes didn’t fit? or you simply find the same item cheaper elsewhere? Amazon.com will be glad to take your returns and refund your purchase but here is what you need to know according to Amazon.com website.
Drop-Off Amazon Pre-paid Returns Near Tewksbury MA
Neighborhood Parcel will gladly accept your prepaid UPS and FedEx Returns, our convenient location can help you save time and money. For over a decade, Tewksbury, Dracut, Lowell, Wilmington, and Chelmsford MA Area residents trusted us to handle all their Amazon, Zappos, Dell, Walmart, and Apple returns.
After you’ve followed the prompts in the Online Returns Center link above:
- Prepare your package for return. Pack your item securely, inserting any paperwork that was included when you requested your return from the Online Returns Center. If you don’t have the original product packaging, use a sturdy box and include paddings such as packing bubbles or newspaper. Attach your UPS return label to the package.
- Ship your return based on the return shipping option you selected. For more information on the return shipping options.
Depending on the items you’re returning and the reason for your return, your shipping methods may vary for your Amazon.com return.
- U.S. Postal Service: We provide you with a postage-paid mailing label to return the package and give it to your postman or take it to your local post office.
- FedEx Carrier: We provide you with a return shipping address, and you provide and pay for your own mailing label using the carrier of your choice.
- UPS drop-off: We provide you with a pre-paid shipping label for your return package and take it to an authorized UPS shipping location. (We’ll show you a list of drop-off locations in your area.) This option allows you to track your package on its way back to us.
- UPS pickup: We contact UPS and arrange for them to pick up your package from the address it was originally shipped to. This is ideal for large or heavy items that are hard to carry, and if you select this option before 9:00 p.m. Pacific time, UPS will attempt pickup on the next business day. This option allows you to track your package on its way back to us. Pick-up fees may apply
- Tewksbury, Lowell, Dracut, and Andover area residents can take their Amazon returns to their nearest Neighborhood Parcel at 1215 Main St in Tewksbury MA 01876. The location is near the Tewksbury Public Library and will access all FedEx and UPS prepaid returns. They will help you log it into the UPS return system so you can get your refund faster. The receipt processing fee is only $1.00, otherwise, the drop-off is free
- You can use your original Zappos.com box you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box.
- Tape your UPS return label to your box then drop it off at any authorized UPS Shipping Center. PLEASE DO NOT USE A UPS DROP BOX – you must drop off your return at a UPS Service Center – thank you! Your UPS Service Center is Nearest to You.
- Once you drop off your return at UPS, please allow 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
- Neighborhood Parcel will be happy to retape and document your return, a minimum fee of $1.00 will apply.
Fantastic service! I used to travel to the Boson location and always struggled with traffic and bad service. I did a quick Google search and came up with Neighborhood Parcel DHL service point. I used them for 3 years now and I am happy to endorse them for service and always having the best DHL rates. Why would anyone pay retail rates at DHL.com when they can use this company and support local businesses?
Le escribo esta carta para agradecerle por ayudarme a enviar mis documentos a Ecuador. El servicio siempre es genial, Sarah es muy servicial
I am glad this location is near my house. I can do all my business here and be in and out in minutes. On my last visit, I was able to have them print my documents, notarize them, fax them back to my office then FedEx the originals to my boss. Awesome!