Service Specific Agreements
Checkout Our Other Services Terms Of Agreement
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Neighborhood Parcel’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Neighborhood Parcel’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Neighborhood Parcel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Neighborhood Parcel’s website are provided “as is”. Neighborhood Parcel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchandise fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Neighborhood Parcel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Neighborhood Parcel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Neighborhood Parcel’s Internet site, even if Neighborhood Parcel or a Neighborhood Parcel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Neighborhood Parcel’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neighborhood Parcel does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Neighborhood Parcel may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Neighborhood Parcel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Neighborhood Parcel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Neighborhood Parcel of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Neighborhood Parcel’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Website.
9. Prohibited Destinations
Neighborhood Parcel will not ship to the following countries:
5. North Korea
10. Prohibited Items
You are prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment, and they will not be accepted:
- Cash and currency.
- Live animals, except as provided in the Live Animals and Ornamental Marine Life (Including Live Fish) section. (Edible seafood, such as live lobsters, crabs, or other types of fish and shellfish for human consumption, is acceptable, provided the shipper is in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.)
- Animal carcasses. (Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged. This restriction does not apply to properly packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.)
- Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state, or federal license for their transportation.
- Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel, or other shipments.
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law.
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.
- Packages that are wet, leaking, or emit an odor of any kind.
- Live insects.
- Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Waste or garbage for disposal.
Notwithstanding any other provision of our Service Guide, we are not liable for delay of, loss of, or damage to a shipment of any prohibited item. The shipper agrees to indemnify Neighborhood Parcel and its Shipping Carriers for any and all costs, fees, and expenses our company incurs as a result of the shipper’s violation of any local, state, or federal laws or regulations or from tendering any prohibited item for shipment.
11. Right To Refuse
We reserve the right to refuse, hold or return any shipment and may do so at our sole discretion and without liability to us. We will execute that right when (but not limited to cases in which): (1) the shipment may cause damage or delay to other shipments, property, or personnel; (2) the shipment is likely to sustain damage or loss in transit because of improper packaging or otherwise; (3) the shipment contains any prohibited items; (4) the account of the person or entity responsible for payment is not in good credit standing; or (5) when acceptance of the shipment may jeopardize our ability to provide service to other customers. We have no liability whatsoever for the refusal or rejection of shipments.
12. Escrow Accounts
- Transactions of $500.00 or more require a Bank Money Wire as the sole Method Of Payment.
- Refunds or Reimbursements are prohibited and subject to the sole discretion of our C.O.O.
- We do not grant consumers Credit Privileges.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
NEIGHBORHOOD PARCEL AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE DECLARED VALUE OF A SHIPMENT, WHETHER OR NOT OUR COMPANY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT BE INCURRED.
In no event shall Neighborhood Parcel, including, without limitation, agents, contractors, employees, and affiliates, be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits or income, whether or not Neighborhood Parcel had knowledge that such damages might be incurred.
We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of, any loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery, non-delivery, misinformation, or any failure to provide information, except such as may result from our sole negligence. We will not be liable for, nor will any adjustment, refund, or credit of any kind be given as a result of, any loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery, non-delivery, misinformation.
In no event will Neighborhood Parcel be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive, or special damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, loss of reputation, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not Neighborhood Parcel has been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
14.B Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable. If any of the content of this disclaimer notice is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under the applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice and the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable part shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
All material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law, and such copyright is owned by Neighborhood Parcel unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, distributed, broadcast, or transmitted in any way without the copyright owner’s consent, except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Prior written consent of the copyright owner must be obtained for any other use of the material. Copyright of all images on this site remains with the artist or copyright owner at all times. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Neighborhood Parcel.
15. Billing & Cancellations
15.a Mailbox Subscriptions
Our introductory rates are valid for the first subscription cycle. Retail rates will be applied to all future renewals.
- We must receive notice of all claims, including, but not limited to, claims for non-delivery, damage, or misdelivery, within 2 weeks of package delivery.
- Notice of claims for which you are seeking more than US$100 must be in writing. All claims must be made within the time limits set forth previously.
- Your notice of claim must include complete shipper and recipient information, as well as the tracking number, date of shipment, number of pieces, and shipment weight. Failure to provide us with notice in the manner and within the time limits set forth in paragraphs (A) through (B) will result in denial of your claim, and we will have no liability or obligation to pay your claim. The filing of a lawsuit does not constitute compliance with these notice provisions.
- Written documentation supporting the amount of your claim must be delivered to us within one (1) month after the package was tendered to us for shipment. Such documentation may include original purchase invoices, estimates or invoices for repair, expense statements, appraisals, a final confirmation screen if online order with proof of payment, or other records. These documents must be verifiable to our satisfaction.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
18. Refund Policy
All payments made to our company, unless otherwise stated on the specific service guide, are nonrefundable once the service has been performed or initiated. All requests for a refund must be submitted within 15 days of payment. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained while we protect our company’s interests.
19. Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by U.S law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Massachusetts.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.