Over-sized, overweight returns? No problem! People are buying furniture and large products online, but when things go wrong, they need to return these products to their prospective sellers. Buying a chair from Amazon or a rug from Wayfair can only mean that your return shipment will need a bigger packaging and a drop-off location that has ample space to accept it! In the past, we have limited the returns to a maximum of 20Lbs and 20″ and that left our customers with limited choices and more inconvenience!
Drop-off Service Features
- Low Handling fees from $5.00 per package.
- Same-day pick-up service.
- Carrier Approved receipt with tracking numbers.
- A convenient Drop-off location for Billerica, Tewksbury, Dracut, Lowell, Wilmington, and Andover MA.
- Can accept oversized and overweight packages from Major Online Retailers like Walmart, Amazon, Wayfair, Zappos, and more…
(*) Service is subject to storage space limits and carrier discretion.
(*) We accept returns for FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, UPS only.
I was stuck with a 6foot rug that needed to be returned to Wayfair so I can get my money back. It won’t fit in UPS box and most of the drop-off locations I know refuse to take it because it was too big! I was so happy when your store manager came out to the parking lot and helped me get it off my car. All for FREE! Leaving you this testimonial is the least I can do! BIG thank you for your help and being a gentleman. Hu Lin Lowell MA
A+ for service and helpfulness. They printed my return label, packaged my desktop correctly, and got it shipped on time. I highly recommend this location for all shipping needs. Tom June | Andover MA