Neighborhood Parcel through its partnership with FedEx and UPS can facilitate the return of all College Books this season. We can help you package and return your books to Amazon Book Rental Program and Chegg. We can also help you avoid late fees by offering same-day #UPS and #FedEx pick-up scans. Visit https://neighborhoodparcel.com for details #Chegg #Rentbooks #Amazonbooks #Returnbooks. We can help you package and ship your books back on time and avoid late fees!
Having a College Book That You Want To Return To Amazon or Chegg?
If you rented your college books through Amazon and Chegg, you will be required to return them using their UPS prepaid labels by the deadline! To return your College books from Chegg, you simply stop by the nearest Neighborhood Parcel where you can drop off your books. You must have a pre-paid shipping label applied to your return. If you do not have packaging material, our staff will gladly help you package and ship your returns for a small fee.
How do I return my books? (*)From Chegg Website
Returning your book to Chegg is super easy!
- Grab the books that are due.
- Get your prepaid UPS return label.
- Pack ’em up in any box—you don’t have to use your orange Chegg box.
- Slap that return label on the box.
- Drop it off at your nearest UPS store on or before your due date!
Using UPS lets you return your books to us for free. You can use this prepaid return label to ship your books back via UPS. If you can’t return your books using Neighborhood Parcel, you’ll be responsible for any shipping fees back to Chegg.
Done with your eTextbook?
You don’t need to do anything to return your eTextbook. It automatically expires on the date shown on your My Orders page. (*) From Amazon Website.
Return College Rental Books From Amazon
Neighborhood Parcel through our partnership with FedEx and UPS can get your book scanned as picked up the same day, as far as you stop by the location before 4:00 PM. Our staff will help you get your book packaged along with your order information and scanned it into the system. Please make sure you return your college books from Amazon prior to the deadline to avoid late fees.
To return a rental after the initial rental period:
- Go to Manage Your Rental.
- Select the rental item you wish to return and then select Return rental to print the pre-paid return shipping label.
- Print out the packaging slip and return the shipping label.
- Package up the textbook you wish to return, including the packaging slip. Note: You can return multiple items per package. To avoid incorrect fees, only rentals listed on the same package slip should be returned together.
- Apply the return shipping label and take the shipment to the carrier listed on your return label. Return shipping is free when you use the shipping label provided.
- To return a rental within the Initial Rental Refund Period, go to Go to Manage Your Rental. If the item is in the same condition as when you received it, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If the item is damaged during the rental period, additional damage fees may apply.
- To avoid automatic extension fees, please drop your items off with the carrier on or before the due date.
- Initial Rental Refund Periods vary by rental product category. For more information, visit Rentals Terms and Conditions.