Neighborhood Parcel is the official FedEx Authorized shipping center for Lowell, Tewksbury, Dracut, Wilmington, Woburn, and Billerica. Offering a wide range of shipping services: Express, International, Ground, and Freight services. From packaging, to address correction, Neighborhood Parcel staff will help you navigate the complex world of shipping and save you money along the way. We can also help process your eBay, Amazon, Zappos, and Car parts returns because we are the #1 choice for FedEx Drop-offs in the Tewksbury area.
Our POS system will scan all carrier rates and give you the best option to ship your time-sensitive documents and parcels. We can also verify your address to avoid future delivery delays and additional surcharges. We have daily Pick Ups and we will be happy to help you with all your shipping needs, so call us today at 978-851-0199 or request a free shipping quote
FedEx Drop-off Location
Neighborhood Parcel will help you with all your pre-paid returns, shoes from Zappos, or books that you are returning to Chegg or Amazon! We can help you package and ship all your returns. Our Ground pickups are done daily around 4:30 PM and Express Pickups are done daily around 5:30 PM Monday to Friday. We have a convenient location with ample free parking for all your drop-off returns. We ask that you drop-off the returns in the designated carts and avoid disrupting our staff as this service is FREE.
- Drop off pre-packaged and pre-labeled shipments. FedEx shipping labels are not available in store, you MUST print your own label, package your material correctly to be accepted for Network.
- Packages over 20 pounds or over 20″ are not allowed to be dropped off or picked up from Neighborhood Parcel of Tewksbury MA.
- Packages larger than 20″ or 20Lbs will be assessed a handling fee from $5 to $10.00
- We can not bill 3rd party account numbers. If you have an account number, you MUST either print your own labels online or go to the nearest FedEx Office location.
- Packaging supplies are limited to our existing customers only. Due to space limitations, we do not store additional packaging material in our location.
For package tracking and Customer Service go to www.fedex.com or call 1.800.GO.FEDEX.
Many small businesses in the Merrimack Valley in Massachusetts rely on shipping companies to deliver their products. When comparing FedEx vs UPS vs DHL, you should consider cost, speed, and reliability. Each carrier is proven to be reliable, ship UPS or Federal Express Ground if your package doesn’t need to arrive quickly, and you can pay more for overnight and speedy delivery. Most small packages ship ground for less than $20 with each carrier; the final cost will depend on the size on weight.
When Should You Use FedEx
FedEx has the best domestic overnight /express service, it is an excellent option when you need a package to arrive very quickly or overnight! because of its same-day options. It is also competitively priced for packages over three pounds. The company does ship alcohol, provided you use FedEx Shipping Manager for your labels. It’ll also ship packages seven days per week, so if you need a package to arrive on Saturday or Sunday, use FedEx.